Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Jury Report Core Subject Entry 2006

Today the jury is to tell me what Core Subject I will be allegeable for on entry to the Second Year.

I have had two departmental interviews:

1 - Film & TV
2 - Graphic Design

The outcome of the jury is .................


(rolling drums)


!!!!...

FILM / TV

...!!!!!


My Number One Choice has been granted to me, I am sooooo Happy





Will start Film & TV after the Easter Break...

And of course I will keep you all updated:

WE HAVE DONE THIS TOGETHER; THANK YOU !!!

2 comments:

Doerak said...

This is the third way I congratulate you with the success!This must just a dream for you but realise it is the reality after working hard and intensively.
What a pleasure for you (and your parents!!) Emma

Angelo said...

What else did you do after the interview? Where are the compromizing photos? 'We cannot believe it has been your enthusiasm alone...So 'Jack the Stripper'what really went down...

On a slightly more serious note: Hieper de piep! Sapper de Flap, mon ami. I would have been tremendously suprised if you had not been able to enter your course. Congrats and I hope to see something from you soon.

Cheerio,
Angelo