Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Feel Graphic

Hurray, one interview passed and I feel graphic about it!


Results of the interviews are given on Tuesday 21st of March.

I have just returned from my 2nd choice interview ; Graphic Design.

They asked me all sorts of questions, like would you be disappointed if instead of Film & TV you would be 'left' with Graphic Design?

Of course, I would be disappointed. But not because I would be able to be a graphic designer.

Man, I've been designing all my life ;o)

Anyway, now I have to gear up for tomorrow's final interview with Film & TV.

Also my 'Selling Myself' script has yet again gone through a revision with Keith Bowman of the Film department. So much time and effort spent on getting to know my abilities and aptitudes; I have reached a higher stage of SELF-AWARENESS !

Here is the remake:

--------------------
GOOD: I see my life as a series of challenging missions with ever-increasing levels of difficulty. Making it to the next level is what I am good at, since I can imagine and validate different solutions.

BETTER: Progressing to the next level is what I am good at, for I see my life as a series of challenges that I can use my imagination and creativity onto.



GOOD: From an early age on I have profitably worked for customers with a low budget. Although I am self-reliant, I enjoy overcoming a challenge as a group.

BETTER: From an early age on I have worked profitably for customers in retail and media. I am comfortable working by myself and adapting to team objectives.


GOOD: My critical and analytical skills are continuously improved through work experience and course assignments.

BETTER: By weighing up thoughts and examining perceptions in favour and against I come up with a fitting outcome to new assignments.


GOOD: I believe a better understanding of people will make us reach the previously unimaginable.

BETTER: I make an effort to accomplish that people are understood and motivated.


90 words
------------------

Stay with me tonight to burn the last bit of midnight oil and wake with me in the morning to Get Hired, Not Fired !

Thanks for all moral support.

1 comment:

Doerak said...

Is there ever a relaxing moment?
Don't take it too serious although I unterstand the importance for your choice for the future, but there is more on earth than Film and TV! Your capacities are various in many other branches!
Take a rest and don't stay on every night!