Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hands On


Starting with a compositional layout of my Humaterial (Fingers-as-Keys) as shown below




it is time to grab the pencils and brushes to get Hands On!




... while you play us a tune ;o)


Here is the left hand, painted by myself with water-paint on paper (A4 size - landscape). The fingers are still in a 'flat' position.



Next is the right hand, also painted by myself with water-paint on paper (A4 size - landscape). The fingers are still in a 'flat' position.



...
I am currently working on both hands with bended fingers, where the left hand is at a distance (other side of the piano) hence smaller. Instead of going to small, I plan to make the whole painting BIG, much more fun to look at and more detail ;o)

"Plans are useless, but the act of planning is invaluable."
- Napoleon Bonaparte, Emporer of France (crowned by himself! in 1805)

No comments: