Monday, May 22, 2006

How to Catch a Fly

In the process of completing my film on "What Sunday means to me" I have recorded the Kitchen scene today, with the kind assistance of Chris Brooks. He is my fellow committee member of the Edinburgh Movie Production Society (http://www.EMPS.tk)

Below you will hopefully be able to make sense out of the storyline that runs through these images taken from our recordings. [view left to right, top to bottom]


NOTE: As you probably already had discovered, the dead goldfish is made 100% out of plastics, and so are the flies; special effects department.

With the Beach scene and the Kitchen scene completed, all that is left is the Hallway scene. For that I needed a location with a front door with a mailbox opening. Luckily dear friend Helen has invited me over to shoot at her home at 9.00 am.

I have to bring my own Sunday paper ;o)

No comments: